Sunday, 28 January 2018

How I became wolverine fan....

                           How I became Wolverine fan..


     It's quite an interesting story that how I gone crazy over wolverine...everything starts on that particular day.  I was on the school holidays enjoying a little bit at my cousins home we used to play GTA vice city game then he (my cousin) told me "hey I installed a new game (almost five years forget the name of the game)...".  Then I said"are you sure bub ok let's play that game".

     That's nothing but the x men game,  the first level of the game starts with the escape of wolverine at that time I know that character but dont know his exact power, moreover I thought his powers would be nothing but there sharp silver nails piercing out of his fore hand...haaa..what a dumbest super power...we continued to play, and then we realized that the life bar is increasing automatically....of fuck are you kidding me he is having a healing factor as a superpower that I cant even imagine all credits for stan Lee.  You may "are you sure bub..you are saying yourself has marvel fan even you know nothing about x men.."..,, the answer is i was just a kid.

    Then we continued to play the next levels which become more difficult.  Like wise we played for the entire holidays.

     When i came to my hometown, I started watching x men movies in some Hollywood channels like start  movies, movies now,...every movie is epic and slowing I started searching about the actor of Wolverine character Hugh Jackman.  After someday, I watched the master piece a solo run movie, origins;wolverine,  What a movie..!!! I have never seen a movie like this movie an action packed drama with some superpowers..simple perfect

     After spending hours on watching x men movies, I really loved the wolverine character I used to keep hairstyle like him(ended in failure..difficult one) I used to change my mannerism like him.  when I grew up I kept bard like him..my friends used to kidding me by calling "hey wolverine.."

     When life keeps pushing you hard just say "Go Fuck Yourself..!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment